All orders are accepted subject to our standard conditions of sale, which are available on request.
Summery of our Terms & Condition of Sale
- These conditions apply to the exclusion of any conditions whatsoever of the buyer whether implied or expressed.
- No variation waiver or addition to these conditions will be accepted by the Company unless agreed in writing and signed by a Director of the Company.
- The Company reserves the right to vary prices at any time. Our prices are exclusive of sales tax and duties.
- Prices quoted relate to goods distributed from our US suppliers.
- We will attempt to meet the buyers reasonable delivery requirements which is approx. 7-10 working days. But delivery dates are quoted as approximate, as once the goods have been ordered the actual time of delivery is the responsibility of the chosen courier by the supplier.
- The buyer shall inspect the goods upon receipt and notify the supplier without delay of any items ordered, are missing or damaged.
- The goods will remain the property of the supplier until the supplier has received payment in full for the goods and any other goods supplied to the Buyer by the supplier.
- The company reserves the right to verify the identity of the genuine credit card holder by requesting appropriate documentation.
- If any goods sold by the us on behalf that are proved to be defective in any way, the supplier will arrange for the goods will be repaired or replaced, or where the defect was not apparent on reasonable inspection within a reasonable time after discovery of the defect) and the supplier is satisfied that such defect is not as a result of damage, misuse or incorrect installation by the buyer the supplier shall at its sole discretion and subject to satisfactory proof of purchase either:
a) Arrange for the goods to be repaired at no cost the buyer; or
b) Replace the goods (or the part in question); at no cost to the buyer.
- An order can be cancelled with the Company’s written agreement and the buyer will reimburse the Company for all losses, costs, charges and expenses incurred as a result of such cancellation.
- Within 30 days of delivery of the Product: If a Product You have ordered from us develops a fault or is incorrectly described, You may request a refund, repair or exchange from us provided that you notify us of the fault or problem within thirty (30) days from the day after the date of the delivery of that product to you and you may return the products following the process set below. A Product returned as faulty or incorrect within the 30-day time period specified above will be subject to our inspection and testing to determine, at our sole and absolute discretion (acting in good faith and reasonably), that the product is in fact faulty or incorrect (as the case may be) and if it is We will exchange, or refund the price of the defective product in full together with any applicable delivery charges and any reasonable costs you incur in returning that product to us.
- We do not supply goods on a sale or return basis and there is no obligation on the Company or the supplier to accept returned goods.
- All price are in USD (Dollars) only.
- We do not store customer credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties
- Payments are are made via Paypal and all major credit cards
- Each product carries the suppliers guarantee (see suppliers guarantee for full details)
- The suppliers guarantee is null and void if the unit has been tampered with or an attempted repair has been made by any person other than an authorised representative of the supplier.
- Any product returned to the supplier will be tested and a report of action will be notified to the dealer/client within 14 days of receipt
- RV-Mods offers no warranty on the suppliers product and is merely a sales referral site.
RV-Mods is a sole trader
4 Cedar Grove
North YorkshireT: +44 (0) 7831 536666