Most of us know some of the soft water benefits but in case you don’t I have listed some of the many advantages that soft water offers. It’s a small investment for a massive on going return.
- Soft water leaves your skin and hair “hydrated and clean”, not squeaky.
- Cleaner and shinier silverware, glassware, mirrors, tiles, cars, or any plumbing fixtures.
- Reduced soap curd makes cleaning easier and reduces housework.
- Softer clothes without hard minerals trapped in the fabric. Fabrics last longer and whites stay whiter without the dingy gray caused by hard water.
- Preserves the life of all water appliances such as coffee machines, ice makers, dishwashers, water heaters and laundry equipment.
- Save money on monthly energy costs and damages to appliances.
- Softeners will, over time remove all existing scale from within the household appliances, pipe work and on surfaces such as showers and baths.
- You can banish clogged up shower heads, no more sticking tooth picks in the holes every month
- For a better shave try softened water. Razor blades last longer, and the quality of the shave is second to none
- Electric water heaters: Each 5 grains per gallon of water hardness causes 0.4 pounds of mineral buildup a year, shortening the life span of the heater.
Back to Water softener home page